Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MENSWEAR SS14 - JIL SANDER


SPRING 2014 - JIL SANDER




I love everything about JIL SANDER and love the WHOLE COLLECTION and for this spring 2014
I love the minimalist, the color and the prints. LOVE IT!!...

And for this picture i edit them and these looks are my favorite outfit, I LOVE the white shirt paired it with black shorts and i paired them together because it looks like a school boy edge. and the second look nylon jacket paired it with a printed pants. I paireed them becuase any dark jacket can pair with any print and prints can be versatile and can pair anything you like, for example ou can wear it with black tee, or a mototcycle sleeveless jacket to make it look edgy and perfect summer outfit.





CHECK out JIL SANDER full SPRING 2014 Collection HERE:


pictures via STYLE.com
EDIT by OENSH*T

No comments:

Post a Comment