Tuesday, June 25, 2013

MENSWEAR SS14 - FENDI

SPRING 2014 - FENDI

I love the 2nd look because i just the TOP leather shirt and I would definitely buy this.

I love four of these looks and i love the yellow-brown tip dyed shirt
and brown leather jacket - LOVE IT!!!..
I WOULD buy any these and it looks COOL and HIP

love the whole yellow- gold vibe and it makes color POP and BRIGHT


I love the light brown color and the color looks SAFE but interesting details and I want clothes that has a details and FENDI got it right!!..

RED ORANGE is a great COLOR and I would have that color this SUMMER... 

I love the FIRST one the leather jacket and shorts and it looks modern, edgy and hip.

All I can say that this FENDI SS14 collection "two THUMBS UP!!!"
 and love the color palette, details, styling, the accessories, the bag and everything.
LOVE IT!!!! and it's OENSH*T!!!...


you can totally CHECK out the SPRING 2014 of FENDI full collection here:




pictures via STYLE.com 
EDIT by OENSH*T


No comments:

Post a Comment