Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MENSWEAR SS14 - GUCCI details


SPRING 2014 - GUCCI details

I love the print so much and it looks rich, fresh and modern.


This GUCCI bag "I LOVE IT!!.. i love the size of it and its leather
and they're just beautiful made...

I LOVE the second picture the one with the black leather with yellow zipper
LOVE LOVE LOVE the details and everything and its just pretty and STUNNING!!!...
If I had money I WOULD buy it!!..


THIS look is my top favorite because it's so beautiful and it's hard to describe it and I'm at loss for words
when i see this look..
this is DEFINITELY OENSH*T!!...

i love this huge backpack and i prefer the BROWN one...
LOVE IT!!..



I LOVE this jacket and I love how they paired with a strap backpack
and love the whole style  and details.

FLOWER PRINTS is my all-time favorite print EVER



you can CHECK out the GUCCI full SS14 collection here:




pictures via STYLE.com
EDIT by OENSH*T


No comments:

Post a Comment